Friday, February 27, 2009

These are for you babe

Yesterday we spent almost the entire morning at one of my favorite parks. It has many different areas for the boys to explore and keep mama from getting bored with the scenery. Brooks has been under the weather with a cough, so he spent the first two hours sleeping in the stroller while Conner was all over the place with joy for being out of the house. We ended our park adventure with Mama losing her keys, mind you our only set of keys since the spare (well it wasn't the spare then) was lost by the car shipping company (whole nother set of drama), so it ended up being a very long day. I had to get the car towed to the dealer where they will make me a new set and reprogram the car, and get this, they are out of my cars specific key, sooo I wont get my car back until Monday :( Fun times ya'll.

We climbed




We rode
We enjoyed beauty


We hopped


We threw rocks


We made lunch


We smiled


We made music


We saw


We had fun

2 comments:

Suth-ern Mama said...

Oooh! so much fun for one little boy! How could you stand it Conner! :) I am glad to see you having a boyish good time! I am sure it was just "righteous!" Hee hee

Mama Blue said...

Love the righteousness!