Sunday, February 22, 2009

I want to hear from you!

One of the best things about having a blog is the comments people leave. Comments let me know you are reading along and it gives me a chance to say hi and it also encourages me to continue blogging, so here is a little tutorial on how to leave me a comment!

At the bottom of each post you will see in small pink letters Posted by Mama Blue at (time) 0 Comments (or it may have a number if someone has already commented)

You will then click on Comments which will bring you to a new page that will have a box on the right hand side that says Leave your Comment

After leaving me your comment (even if it is just a hi) you will choose you identity. If you have a gmail account then you will already be signed in, but if you do not then you will have to chose Annoynomus. Just make sure you signed your comment so I know who to respond to!

Finally push the bright orange button that says Publish your comment


All done! I look forward to hearing from you (that includeds you Mimi and Papa!)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey girl! I just refound your blog! I am so glad!
We really miss you guys around here! Now that you guys moved and the Hunters we are feelin all alone in Germantown! I am glad things are getting a little more settled for you.

Mama Blue said...

I'm glad you refound my blog, but sorry you are feeling lonely in the G-town! (Arn't I cool :) ) How are you doing?

The Santos Family said...

I love how you gave a Comment Tutorial... I'm not sure if you were being funny or serious but it was entertaining. ;) I also love comments on the blog. Let's you know people are reading it!

Mama Blue said...

Oh, I was being totally serious ;)Bring on the comments people, let me know your out there :)

Thanks for all the great comments Terra, especially the one about the oreo, made me laugh out loud.

Suth-ern Mama said...

I've been leaving comments all along, but I'll send out another one! :) I love the pics of Brookes and Conner! I'll say it again...Brookes and Maia have very similar looks at times! You can tell they are cousins! :)Love you, Meag!