Thursday, September 30, 2010

Emmy girl is five months old! She is quite the talker, yabbering all the time, especially when her brothers are being loud (read-always). She rolls over all the time, grabs at anything in front of her ( I love seeing her little hands that are always moving suddenly get really slow and controlled as she reaches for something. She is like a magnet). She is weighing in at 17 pounds and 27 inches! My big beautiful girl.

Conner drew his fist picture the other day. He really does not enjoy coloring all that much, and can not handle using more then one color at a time. Its like pulling teeth getting him to choose another, and then its always black. Sigh. So when he told me he was drawing a picture of Emmalynn the other day, I didn't think much of it. That is until I looked and actually saw person! I was so proud of him :)


I got Emmy a new bath tub, and we are in love! It's a Princelion Heart Wash Pod, basically a clear bucket with padding on the bottom. Its great because she is nice and snug in it and warm since her entire body is submerged in water. I would highly recommend it to any one with babies.
And my sweet crazy Brooks who looks so much like his Daddy. Someday I am going to have to take a picture of a painting that Joseph's parents have of him at Conner's age. Its amazing how much both my boys look like Joseph.

1 comments:

Suth-ern Mama said...

Oh! I should have told you. When Gideon and Conner were drawing with chalk outside this summer. Conner drew a Star Wars gun blaster. He did a pretty good job. I was impressed! :) The kids look great! Thanks for sharing!